Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme 2020 – Apply Online / Check Status / List & Eligibility Details
punjab smart ration card scheme 2020 | punjab smart ration card form download | punjab smart ration card apply online | smart ration card online application
Smart Ration Card Scheme under NFSA is another plan of Punjab Government which will be launched soon in 2020 according to the official public statement. Punjab State Government has just given its endorsement to the substitution of the blue cards under the Atta-Dal scheme with new keen proportion cards. According to the sets of the State government, the Atta Dal Scheme has been renamed as Smart Ration Card Scheme. This new plan will cover 1.42 crore recipients according to the new rundown.
Smart Ration Card will be utilized for pulling back the food grains from the Fair Price Shops (FPS) through e-PoS machines without conveying any extra report. The subtleties of the family can be gotten at Fair Price Shops just by swiping the savvy apportion card at the ePoS machines. The biometric validation after the card swipe will be required for food grain withdrawal.
One of the significant advantages of the savvy proportion cards will be that these card would be intra-state compact, which means the keen apportion card holder would have the option to pull back food grains anyplace in the state independent of their changeless occupant region.
Appointee Commissioners of the considerable number of locale in the state would be liable for the re-check of the recipients. Punjab govt. has started procedure of making smart proportion cards with chip to disperse sponsored apportion to BPL families.
Some Important Feature of the scheme:
- The all out number of recipients of Smart Rashan Card Scheme are 1.42 crore in Punjab.
- Oldest Woman will be the head of family.
- Wheat will be given at a cost of Rs. 2/ – per Kg.
- The half-yearly privilege of wheat will be given at one go.
- The conveyance will be done at the doorstep of the recipient straightforwardly by the Punjab govt. food and common supplies office.
- The recipient gets the chance to keep the wheat packs in which he gets the grains.
- The recipients are de-copied on the premise Aaadhar number.
- The recipient can go to the buyer court, in the event that they doesn’t get wheat according to his qualification.
- Wheat will be conveyed in 30 kg standard pressing.
- The office authorities, recipient, carrier, gram panchayat, nigrani board – all will work in coordination for legitimate payment of wheat.
- There is no upper top. Each part gets five kg wheat for each month.
Details on the Smart Ration Card
Following details would be printed on the smart ration card of Punjab
Logo of the Government of Punjab
Name of the scheme: Smart Card Ration Scheme
Name of the Department: Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab
Ration Card Number: 12 digit number
Name of the District, Block, Village
Name of the Head of the Family
FPS Owner Name
Address of the beneficiary
Particulars of Family members
QR Code on the back side
Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme Online Apply
All the information of the cardholder recipients have been digitized and are accessible at the straightforwardness gateway of Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Punjab at http://foodsuppb.gov.in/.
Under the Smart Ration Card Scheme, the State of Punjab will give Smart Ration Cards to roughly 36 Lakh NFSA families over the state.
Be that as it may, there is no notice/update from the state government about the application strategy for the New shrewd apportion card. It appears, all the current apportion card holders would get their brilliant proportion cards through their separate reasonable value shops in the state or by physical mail at their enlisted addresses.
The square savvy rundown of dynamic reasonable value shops is additionally accessible on a similar entryway and can be gotten to by choosing the locale and square. This new Smart Ration card conspire is being actualized under the National Food Security Act-2013. The state government has just seeded all the subtleties of the recipients with their Aadhar numbers.
Punjab Smart Ration Card Helpline
To file their complaints before the vigilance committees, Departmental Officers, District Grievances Redressal Officers (Additional Deputy Commissioner level officers), State Food Commission or at toll free number 1800 300 61313 and at new portal http://connect.punjab.gov.in.