Tamil Nadu Migrant Registration Form (nonresidenttamil.org) for Lockdown
Tamil Nadu Migrant Registration Form:- All over the lockdown, the cycle of identification of migrant workers was started for interstate migration. Migrant employees, refugees, visitors, students, and alternative residents are stuck at various locations because of resistance. As per the MHA Rules, they’ll be needed to pass. Such passes is availed from the official province Migrant Registration on-line kind that is completely for the Migrants from the province.
Now Tamil Nadu Migrant Workers Registration Form for Inter State Travel at nonresidenttamil.org
Tamil Nadu Migrant Workers Online Registration form for the candidates who have which to return heir homeland another state can also apply. The RTTN & RTOS Non-Resident Tamil Covid 19 Lockdown Interstate Travel Pass Registration Service is now launched by Chief Minister.
As per the Tamil Nadu government people who are stuck outside the state and want to return their home town must follow the MHA Rules, According to the MHA rule, they will be required to pass. Such passes can be availed from the official Tamil Nadu Migrant Registration Online Form which is exclusively for the Migrants from Tamil Nadu. Many lakhs of Tamils are stuck in the various Country and Foreign but now online ePass registration Form and Helpline Numbers of Non-Residential Tamil Return to Home Land have been launched.
Tamil Nadu Govt’s New Portal for Migrant Workers:
Those Tamil Nadu People who stay abroad or outside the state and they are interested in returning to Tamil Nadu once air traffic has been restored. many people the staying outside the Tamil Nadu get them back and to audit the exact number of people, an Online Registration form created by the Tamil Nadu Government.
Now worker who wants to back their home simply go the the website and fill the form online with required documents.
For Quick Review:
|Name of the scheme||Tamil Nadu Migrant Registration Form|
|State name||Tamil Nadu|
|Department||Government Of Tamilnadu|
|Who can Apply||Other Country/Foreign, Other State/UTs, Tamils|
|Tamil Nadu Migrant Workers ePass Registration Mode||Online|
|TNEGA ePass Helpline Numbers||1800 120 555550, 9444340496, 8754448477|
|Candidates||Workers, Students, Businessman, Pilgrims, Tourists|
Importent things About the scheme:
- As per the TN government All the Workers, Students, Business, Pilgrims Return to Home, or Other State, Country can apply for registration.
- who are apply for the scheme must have to reported that when they return to Tamil Nadu they will be subjected to Covid 19 Health Measuring inspection.
- The applicants have to certificate of Asymptomatic or do not have corona virus-related disease.
- After Return they ask Home Quarantine or Shelters for 14 days if needed.
- The candidates have to be a valid purpose of visit Tamil Nadu.
- The District Commissioner will inspect your registration from and grant permission of Interstate Travel only.
Details Need to Provide for Tamilnadu Migrant Registration Online Return Home:
- Name of Candidate
- Aadhar Card Id Number
- Address of Where are you leaving
- Destination Address
- Mobile Number
- Traveling Details
- Purpose of Leaving /Return
- Covid19 Test and Quarantin
Applying procedure :
- First Visit at Official Website Government Of Tamil Nadu Non-Residential Tamil Registration Portal.
- Then you have to Click on Respective List, International/RTOS/RTTN
- Fill your Basis Details e.i. Name, Age, Mobile Number, DOB, Gender, etc.
- Now Provide details of Source, Destination Complete Address, Purpose of traveling, etc.
- Fill other required details on ravel mode etc.
- Now Submit our registration form and get acknowledgment numbers.
- Also, check our Status of Application regularly as approved by the district administration.