YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme 2020 – Land with Documents to Urban & Rural Beneficiaries
Hi friends Andhra Pradesh govt. has starting AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme on 8 July 2020, land with documents to beneficiaries in urban & rural areas, check details from here.
Andhra Pradesh government is going to launch AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme on 8 July 2020. The Kadapa locale organization is taking all endeavors for the dispatch of the Jagan Anna Colonies in the Pulivendula town on the planned date. In this plan, the state govt. will assign 1 to 1.5 penny of land with records to recipients in urban and provincial regions. In addition, these settlements will likewise contain play grounds and parts.
For the AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme recipients, the distinguished land will be given to them on their name. Alongside this, every recipient will likewise get land records which would allow them to build homes. The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh has likewise taught banks to monetarily bolster recipients and the improvement of terrains should happen on war balance premise.
The AP Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has collectively chosen to name these spots as YSR Jagananna Colonies.
AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme 2020:
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has decide the launch of the scheme at Pulivendula on 8 July 2020, on the occasion of his father’s birth anniversary.
- It is stated that around 60,000 beneficiaries were identified in the entire district and another 10,000 applications are under consideration.
- AP govt. has proposed to allocate one-and-half cent of the land to each beneficiary in rural areas. Moreover, one cent of land in urban areas for constructing houses.
- A huge layout is being developed at Pulivendula in 255 acres of land which is the biggest layout in the district.
- Around 754 layouts with 95,549 plots were formed in the entire Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh.
In AP Jagananna Colonies Scheme, it was made mandatory to leave 10% of land in each format for network purposes like parks and play areas.
The Housing office guarantee that there is no lack of land for setting up Jagananna settlements. AP govt. is set up to buy land from private people any place important. Applications must be acknowledged from all the qualified recipients till 30 June 2020 and there was no issue for land.
Moreover according to the headings of CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, AP govt. has taken the choice to dispense twofold room houses which were built during the past government.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying this scheme:
To apply for the scheme applicant must be a permanent resident of the state, not has their own house or land and APL/ BPL ration card along with caste certificate.
Documement required for this scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number